ExplORer is hiring a Digital Marketing Intern
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Seeking an individual with past experience in digital marketing to jump start Explorer’s marketing program through a part-time internship program. This person would ideally be interested in moving into start-ups or healthcare post MBA so they can learn from our team and get engaged in a thriving Chicago startup ecosystem. We work out of our own offices in downtown Chicago, however our intern can work through a mix of in-office and remote.
If the school year intern is a good fit, there is an opportunity to turn the role into a full time internship during summer 2018 (for non-graduating students) or a full time, salaried position upon graduation (for graduating students).
- Currently seeking a graduate degree (MBA or marketing-related masters preferred)
- 1-5 years of previous marketing experience with a focus on digital marketing
- Experience with marketing-related technology (e.g., Prosperworks, MailChimp, Zapier, HubSpot)
- Located in the Chicago area; ability to travel into the Chicago office at least 1 time per week
- Ability to give 10-15 hours of work to ExplORer per week
- Understand our target market; help us to build a target market persona
- Cull our extensive email mailing list; divide into several target groups to engage with; align this strategy with our sales team’s reach out efforts
- Build a newsletter program from scratch
- Refine our blog strategy; develop blog plan; identify key blog topics; execute on near-term blog needs